Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Weekend in Port Gibson






Mark and I enjoyed a relaxing weekend in Port Gibson this weekend. We watched a movie Friday night while eating bbq pork sandwiches. Saturday morning we left for a junkin road trip to Monroe, La. where we had a great time filling the truck with treasures and our tummies with yummy hotdogs and tater tots. Afterwards we visited a cookie store for dessert! On the way back to the Port we stopped at Walmart to get the fixings for dinner; hamburgers and sweet potato fries...Yum. While we ate we watched another movie while wrapped up in quilts on the couch. We didn't turn the heat on while we were there; there's nothing better than sleeping under and electric blanket,Ahhh.... It was a georgeous weekend... the daffodils were blooming in our yard and of course I picked them! On Monday I redid my booth completely. I'm hoping this will boost my sales!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Sister your booth looks AWESOME!!!!!! The banners just draw your eye in and frame the whole booth. I love it!!!!

Lauren said...

The booth is absolutely beautiful! I love it! I want all of it! Soo cute! You did sooo good!

michelec said...

The booth looks great, I want to come buy that blue box! I need a birthday present for my mom, she loves my red necklace so I was thinking I'd get her one, any suggestions? I like the blue one but just wanted to see if you had any others

michelec said...

The booth looks great, I want to come buy that blue box! I need a birthday present for my mom, she loves my red necklace so I was thinking I'd get her one, any suggestions? I like the blue one but just wanted to see if you had any others