Friday, March 5, 2010

My Favorite Jewelry






Today I have been playing in my jewelry! I love to get it all out and touch it and try and make something out of each piece. I have completed two pairs of watch earrings and one necklace. I need a name for the necklace. It's an antique porcelin baby wired onto a lock facing which is glued onto a coin and then attached to chain on one side and an antique rosary on the other, the clasp is a bone buckle with a watch hook!! Give it a name, I dare you! ha-ha

These are pictures of all my stash! They are divided up by "my favorite things",
"silver stuff", "gold stuff", "vintage beads" etc..... Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love all your jewelry! So pretty and vintage! I really like what you keep it all in too! You have the best taste!

michelec said...

I'm going to be you in my next life! You remind me of the little mermaid...whozits and whatzits galore!