Saturday, April 26, 2008

March 2008






Susan and I went to Port Gibson the last day of March for the Heritage Festival. We had a great time, but I did not take ANY pictures!!! I know, hard to believe. We scoped it all out on Friday night ( where the booths were and where the food was etc.) On Saturday morning we got our breakfast and headed out on the upstairs porch to watch the "Dilla Dash" ( yes named after an armadilla, we asked!) What Fun! It starts with the really fast runners and then gets to the slower runners and then you see the really fast walkers and so on and so on and at the end it's the kids and disabled or older people! It's lots of fun to say " Good Morning ", and " Good Luck " and " Run Faster " to them! ha-ha. After getting showered and dressed we headed to the festival. We visited with the artists and shopped; I bought two great ferns for the urns at the front of the house. We got catfish from the First Baptist Church for lunch, which about this time Ashton joined us and Susan had to leave. Ashton spent the rest of the day and that night with me! FUN


Since I didn't have any pictures to post I thought I would show you pictures of things that happened in the month of March. My booth looked really good so I took pictures of it. We also went to New Orleans for Spring Break and had a great time!
Easter was also In March so included a picture of Austin and Ashton before we left for Church.

No comments: