Monday, March 3, 2008

October 2007






Here it is October and this is what's been done....Mr. Tinsley, our sweet neighbor, has put down a new subfloor in the kitchen for us, we have started priming the walls and cabinets and we have removed one of the two ranges that were there and both of the vent hoods. MARK ( yes, Mark has become quite handy in Port Gibson) installed a new venthood. We moved the refrigerator and range out into the hallway so that the new floor could be put down. I've included a picture of the back bedroom light fixture that I talked about in the previous entry, it actually wasn't hung until October, remember I got it in June...( my electrician is very very slow, but he's a sweetheart) We do have fun time when we are there as well, I haven't talked much about that. We went to Natchez for the Balloon Race over the Mississippi River, which was beautiful, and we decorated the house for Halloween. Also at the very end of October I got the name of a carpenter out of Louisiana that actually showed up on a Saturday to peruse the situation and AGREED to start to work on the following Monday!!! That's where November starts...

No comments: