Sunday, March 2, 2008

Chandelier












Okay, back to getting caught up. It's June 2007 and we are on vacation in Destin, Fl. I found an awesome antique store, called Antiques on Holiday! I walked around with my mouth open for a good 15 -20 minutes trying to absorb it all, then I went to business! I found two perfect light fixtures for the Port Gibson house. One is a chandelier for the dining room ( I took the fixture that was there and had it moved into the morning room), and the other one is for the back bedroom. Getting them home ( especially the chandlier) was quite a feat! A Big thanks to Tom for having the patience to work it out! The fixtures sat in the house for well over a month before the electrician got to hanging them, but it was well worth the wait! Beautiful

No comments: