Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mark's 50!






It's hard to believe that we are getting old so fast! Mark has hit the mile stone of the big 5-0!! I gave him 50 presents...about 8 a day for the week prior to his birthday, they were all black! haha... He loved coming home every day and finding his pile of black wrapped presents on the table! There was black beer, black pencils, black candy, black socks, black underwear, black golf tees, a black flashlight, a black pocket knife, black cookies, and on and on and on .... On his actual birthday he received his final three presents....a black I-Pad and a case and stand for it! His Mother made him a wonderful scrapbook with pictures of him from birth to the day we married! I think he had a great birthday! We were moving Ashton into her house in Starkville on his birthday, so his parents and my Mom and Tom and Austin and Ellen met us there and we had his party at a local restaurant with a black cake and black balloons of course!!

1 comment:

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd