Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow in February!





An exciting thing happened today for Mississippi! We got over FOUR inches of snow....more snow than I have EVER seen in Mississippi! The only sad thing is that our kids are away at college and weren't home to play with us in the snow! Austin, in Oxford, didn't get any snow and Ashton, in Starkville, said they were getting some snow flurries, but she was still having to go to class! Mark and I have had a fun snow day...Mark has been working from home, thanks to the internet, and I have been crafting and taking pictures and shopping online! I LOVE snow days! Here are just a few of the pictures I took today! Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay!!! I LOVE the picture of your snowman and the birdie! Soo cute! You are too funny with your snow angel! Love you!

Jamie said...

I think you guys got more than us in North GA. I LOVE that you made a Snow Angel!

Ellen said...

We were so jealous of all the snow!!! I love the picture of Lulu running.... it looks like she had so much fun!