Thursday, September 11, 2008

Creative Escape





Sister and I went on our annual trip to Phoenix for a "Creative Escape"...for those of you that don't know, it's a scrapbooking convention. They say it's the cadillac of all scrapbooking events in the United States...over 10,000 women applied and only 600 got in! Hard to believe!! We had a great time just being together, but the classes were also great. I'm a really slow scrapper, so I came home with boxes of unfinished projects, but I also came home inspired to be creative; which is really what it's all about! I Halloweenized ( I know that's not a word ) my booth today and sold three big items while I was there! Yippie....

1 comment:

Cathy said...

We had fun!!! And Sister is not a slow scrapper, no one got finished and the projects were all fabulous. Love ya Sister!